I love Facials and Do-It-Yourself Clay Mask recipes! Adding a clay mask once a week to my skin care regimin has helped reduce acne breakouts and helped keep my oily T-zone balanced.
I chose Fuller's Earth Clay. It's the best clay for oily skin because it absorbs oil, dirt and
impurities from your pores. Fuller's Clay has amazing skin lightening properties, which is very beneficial to help reduce acne hyper pigmentation (acne dark spots). Here is a very simple do it yourself recipe to renew your skin.
• Fuller's Clay Mask
• 1 Tbsp. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 Tbsp. Water
• Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
1. Mix Clay, Water and Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Add 1 drop of Tea Tree essential oil
3. Apply to clean dry skin with fingers or brush
4. Let dry for 15 min
* Add more water if ACV burns your skin.
* Texture should be smooth like pudding
I hope you enjoy this simple DIY clay mask and thanks for reading!
Peace and Love ✌️
Follow me on Instagram @stephanie_melisssa
Hi Loves! I am a professional makeup artist and licensed Esthetician and Tattoo Artist. I love blogging about my photoshoot/production experiences, product reviews, and skin care tips. I hope you love all of my post and Please leave comments below and follow me on Instagram!